Friday, June 18, 2010

So much to say...

I am sorry for the lack of posts lately....
I have gotten so addicted to stardoll that I have been staying up all day and night playing it.  I'm trying to break that habit. I will try to post more, but at the moment all I can do is the following,

What do you think of the new layout?  I love the colors, it just pops!  I think its a lot better than the old, this one is less boring to look at =)

Also, theres a few new stores in Stardoll...

The Just Va Cavalli Tribute cloths are expensive, but pretty.  I really like most of the purses, and jackets.  I'm not to sure about everything else though.
 Also, the new Luxe makeup is finally out!  I'm not a big fan of this makeup.  Everything is WAY overpriced.  Plus, I don't think the makeup suites my doll, or some of the other peoples dolls I've seen wearing them.  Plus, the total price of the entire makeup collection is over 700 coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment