Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Glitch Last Night


I am happy to say if you were on last night you probably already know this.  
If went to the CatWalk each vote would get your one free coin.  It might of shown you got 300 coins (permanent coins), then when you went to shop, It all diapered?  Don't worry, that money was still there.  So because of this glitch many people were able to get free stuff.  I am very happy about this for my Non-SS friends, they were "able to feel SS for one day" as one said.  
Here's some of the stuff I got.  Please post a picture of everything you got for free yesterday!!
 
I am very sorry I didn't post this last night, I was so excited with this glitch, I forgot about The Stardoll Diarys.  But I am thinking that this will hopefully happen every month now...or at least every other month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment