Friday, May 14, 2010

Something new on StarDesign?

[click to enlarge]
It looks like a tattoo to me. It's not out yet.
Well,not for my country I think.
What could it be?
What do you think it is?

I asked some FashionClubbers,and Original Clubber what they think it is;

Fashion Club


bunny0452 says;

Looks like a tattoo.
o;

x~|| ZaZu ||~x

.miss.emily. says:

It's a tattoo.


Original Club
Alexiastarr says:

Yep. Its a tattoo. =]

xxmystkcxx says:

i think its a tattoo aswell, but i cant be sure, i mean why it be in the furniture part?

nicci.xx says:

Arm tattoo...

paigekenyon says:

Tatoo.

(The full stop makes it official.)


Thanks to FashionClub and OriginalClub.
They were really helpful.
Thank you very much
Miach_5

1 comment:

  1. Dang, this took a really long time to come out!
    I put that as a spoiler about a month ago!! xP

    Awesome post by the way!

    ReplyDelete