Friday, May 21, 2010

Free White Dress


I am sorry for the late posts today, my cat keeps waking me up at 5 in the morning this week.  Today was the only day all week I've got to sleep in.  Trust me, you have no clue how good it felt to wake up at 11 and not 5.  Anyways....
It seems Stardoll has a think for Alice and Wonderland, first The Red Queens dress, and now the White Queen!  If you are from the US click Here to get it.

If you are not the the US...
  1. Go to myproxy.ca 
  2. Copy and paste this into the blank box: www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=370
  3. Click on browse and log in. 
  4. On the Proxy replace the old link with this one:  www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id-370
  5. Hit enter, close the window 
  6. Go on Stardoll. 
Go to your suite and it'll be in your main room.

No comments:

Post a Comment