Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spoilers 4/29/2010


I think I spend way to much time trying to put the spoilers I find in a neat, pretty order.  I spent 20 minutes doing up an image, and i had only put down 5 of these items in Paint.  
Then my friend told me Stardolls Most wanted had already put spoilers up for today.  So, instead of taking up another hour of doing the picture, heres the one she is using.
I'm  happy that she's found out how, just it frustrates me.

Back to the spoilers.
Only a few of these items impress me.  I think Stardoll is running out of ideas of what to put out.  If you see 3 of the dresses are the same shape, just slightly different  print.  And same with 2 of them on the top row.
 
 
Looks like this Shirt is coming back!

Heres a picture that didn't take me so long to make! 
It looks like some new furniture is coming with the theme of the beach!
Click to enlarge

Tell us what you think of everything in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment