Monday, April 19, 2010

Writers


Amazing People
Who make this blog go round just for you!


Still in progress....

Miach_5:

PiiNKP0WER.XX:
Hey Blog Readers! My name's Natalie, but some of you may know me better as PiiNKP0WER.XX! I love FC. My favorite food is mac and cheese. And my least favorite food is pizza! Yucky! I love Aeropostale and Hollister, and my best friends on Stardoll are: Kissoo, Mazachandshawn, tootsieroll9711, xspudluvrx246, Appletremel, and many more.

Adoptwithme:


Ft5678:
Hey everyone! The names Tara but call me TaraBeara! I swear I'm addicted to stardoll!! I'm still not sure if thats good or bad! I love Butterscotch Buttons, they're my weekness! I hate cauliflower!! I love hanging out with friends at the mall, movies, or just anywhere! My favorite colors are Purple, NEON Green, and Blue! I have many friends on Stardoll, but Join430, Jbfreak5678, and Luvlightrainbow are my closest!

Valerieina:

No comments:

Post a Comment