Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Grand Re-Opening!

Hello reader, if anyone is even reading this, as you can tell, this blog has lay dormant for almost half of the year.  But all that is about to change.

The reason why I stopped posting was because it was to hard to keep up with.  I was having to post at least 5 times a day with all the updates to Stardoll.  And sad to say, little help from my other writers, I just decided to quit all-together.  I am sorry I never posted a fare-well post, but I didn't really know what to say, I am truly sorry. But now that I am back into Stardoll I will be posting more, and with new writers.  Auditions start today so please mail my account (Ft5678) with your example piece of work as soon as possible.  I need at least 3 more people to help me with all this.
It needs to be:
About Stardoll, over 50 words, and has to be something recent.

Also, the Medoll Of The Week will come back starting Sunday when I have the writers.
Please Note: Each MotW are chosen by one of the writers.

I am also going to bring many new things to this site, but I still need your help.  Please comment on what you would like to see from us. It can be anything, don't be afraid to ask. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

I will be posting more shortly, so please be patient, comment, follow, and come back soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment